- To achieve over Rs 1600 Crores turnover by 2010-11
- Be EVA-Positive
- Be a Profitable Air Conditioner brand
- Be a market leader in Water Coolers & Commercial Refrigeration products
- To be a passionately Customer focused Organization providing innovative products and services and exceeding all stakeholders expectations.
- Passionate customer focus
- Innovative cost consciousness
- Disciplined teamwork
UPBG HistoryIn the year 1954 a collaboration with the Volkart Brothers, a Swiss firm and Tata Sons Limited, resulted in the formation of Voltas Limited, which is now one of the leading Air conditioning concerns of India.
Throughout the years Voltas- UPBG has a list of innovative firsts in India:
- Manufactured the first ever room air conditioner in 1954.
- Set up the first integrated plant in 1969.
- Introduced the first innovative split air conditioner in 1984.
- Introduced the tall and elegant slimline air conditioner in 1993.
- Introduced micro-processor based packaged unit in 1998.
- First to introduce water dispensers with mini fridge.
- Launched the 55 litre refrigerator.
- Among the first to launch sub 1.0 Ton ACs.
- Introduced Energy Efficient Air-Conditioners in 2007
- First to introduce corner split AC in 2008